AdSense is a free service offer by Google to monetize your online blog content. Google AdSense pays for valid clicks on their Ads to the publishers. In this article I will guide you, how to create Google AdSense Account? Now Google has announced a very restricted policy for AdSense. Therefore, before applying for AdSense account, you should know a complete knowledge about Google AdSense policies and Terms. You can search in Google about updated policies and terms.
First, you need some essential requirements to create Google AdSense account.
- Google Account:
Before apply for AdSense you have a Gmail account. If you haven’t, then you can create a new Gmail account.
- Online Contents:
This can be your blog, website contains your original content. You must owner of these contents and it fulfills the AdSense program policies. It is better to live more than 6 months.
- Your Age:
Your age must be 18 years or above, otherwise you can prove your parent or guardian’s permission before apply for AdSense.
See also: How to Make Money from Google AdSense?
Step by Step Instructions, How to Create Google AdSense Account?
You may follow below steps to create Google AdSense account.
- Visit to the link apply for Google AdSense and click on “SIGN UP NOW”
- To continue to the AdSense just enter your Gmail ID and click on “NEXT” button as you can see in the below screenshot.
- Now enter a password and click on the “NEXT” It will refer you to the next page to fill the form. You can see below a screenshot of this form.
- Now enter your website or blog home page URL.
- Check “Yes” button of customized help and performance suggestions from Get more out of AdSense.
- Select your Country Name from the dropdown list, e.g. as my country is Pakistan.
- Review all the AdSense Terms of Service.
- Check, read and accept the agreement button. You can see it in the screenshot.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
- After landed to the Payment address detail page as shown in the below screenshot.
- Select Account type as “Individual”.
- Now come in the Name and Address Enter your correct name. Keep your name same as payee name. It is very important and in different countries AdSense doesn’t allow to change the payee name. Make sure to use the name printed on your national ID or Bank account.
- In the next field, enter your address. Use a correct address because your PIN (Personal Identification Number) and Cheque will send to this address.
- Enter your City Name, e.g. Peshawar
- Enter your postal code number. You can see your postal code list clicking the code list button.
- Enter your correct phone number.
- Now click on “SUBMIT”
Once you Sign up for AdSense, then Sign in to your account, it allows you to get the code and add it to your blog or website. For this you simply create an Ad Unit, click on get code, copy this code and paste it to your site home page header or sidebar. AdSense Team will review your blog or site for approval. Wait till your application reviewed. It may take some days or weeks. You will receive an email from AdSense team either your application accept or reject.
Once your AdSense account approved, then you can start to display Google Ads on your blog for earning. After displaying Google Ads on your blog, you may need to do some more setups to receive your AdSense payment.
Submit Your Tax Information:
You will need to submit your tax information otherwise you can’t receive your payment from AdSense. This is only for the United States.
In case of other countries you may check No (means no U.S activity) for all options and click on the continue button.
Google AdSense PIN Verification:
Upon reaching the threshold of $10, AdSense will send you a PIN (Personal Identification Number) at your mail to verify your address before sending you any payment. It will take 2-4 weeks or more depending on your Geographical location.
For better security you need to add this PIN within 4 months to your AdSense account, otherwise your AdSense account will stop showing Ads on your site.
If you have not received the PIN from Google AdSense till after 4 weeks, you can place a request for sending another PIN. Before requesting for new PIN, make sure that your address is correct.
If you changed your country and you have already verified with a PIN, then you want to send a request for a new PIN to verify your account with the new address.
- Login to AdSense account.
- Click on Account Setting.
- In Account Information Section, Click on Verify Address.
- Enter your PIN Number which you have received from Google AdSense.
How Can You Receive AdSense Payment?
Once your AdSense account reaches $100 threshold, then you can receive your payment. You may select your payment method, e.g. Bank, Cheque or Western Union. Western Union is the best option for receiving payment.
If this article is helpful for you, feel free to share it with your friends on all social networks like Facebook, twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn etc.